E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

1) just bought a new one, (lost my old) and a foreign

Customer Question
1) just bought a...

1) just bought a new one , (lost my old) and a foreign language appears and I cannot get English in order o go to the instructions.How do I get it?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Paper white

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Only about 10 minutes...it's brand new and I just fiddled with it for about 10 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician