E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I got a kindle for xmas and it has a language other

Customer Question
I got a kindle...

I got a kindle for xmas and it has a language other thanenglish also I need toregiiter the device

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

When I opened the pkg few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Which Kindle model do you have?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Engineer