E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My amazon order will not down load to Kindle. Nothing. This…

Customer Question
My amazon order will...

My amazon order will not down load to Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. This is second time this has happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

There must be a setting or something to prevent this from happening.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert replied 7 months ago
Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please de-register your Kindle, then register it back following the steps found here ===> https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201733370

Then from your computer go to your Orders page, then click Digital Orders, then click on "Content and Devices" next to the book you just bought. There if you click under "Actions" before the name of the book, you can then click on "Deliver to" and choose your registered Kindle.

Please rate me positively (3, 4 or 5 stars), that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money.

Thank you and have a Happy New Year

JOHN