E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I forgot my password and need to start over. Never I just…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** need to start over

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Never I just got it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No and also I have nothing in it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time but I am sure I will need help later as I have not had a kindle before

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 month ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which password ***** you referring to?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The password ***** put in the kindle

Which model do you have?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The kindle was givin to me so I don't have any Info on it. For now I would like to cancel everything. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please cancel this transaction. thank you
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician