E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

New purchases are not going to my kindle device but they are…

Customer Question
New purchases are not...

New purchases are not going to my kindle device but they are going to the kindle app on my iphone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

For a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I would like to merge the two accounts or whatever it is

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
several months
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert replied 7 months ago
Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please de-register your Kindle and then register it again following the steps found here ===> https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201733370

Or call 1(###) ###-#### With the serial number they will be able to register your Kindle to your account.

Please rate me positively (3, 4 or 5 stars), that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money.

Thank you and have a Happy New Year

JOHN