E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have tried everything but kindle still will not recognise my…

Customer Question
Have tried everything but...

Have tried everything but kindle still will not recognise my debit cards new expiry date.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to download a book

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I don't think you can help with the problem I do not need to be in touch thsnk you're