E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Battery won't seem to charge screen shows a battery with an…

Customer Question
Battery won't seem to...

Battery won't seem to charge screen shows a battery with an exclamation sign in it

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No I have not what do I do ?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Which E-Reader do you have?

ce0700

Sorry for the late reply. Please try the following solution.

1. If you have it connected to the charger currently remove for 30 seconds.

2. If you also have a case on the device please remove it.

3. Connect your Kindle to the charger for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes.

4. Leave on the charger press and hold the power button/switch for up to 1 minute or until the screen flickers which ever is shorter.

5. Then allow about 1-2 minutes for the software to load up.

Please let me know the outcome and further troubleshooting is needed. If the solution works please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top so that I am credited for assisting you.