E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle will not accept passwords for my WiFi I keep

Customer Question
My Kindle will not...

My Kindle will not accept passwords for my WiFi I keep getting an error message. one is on the modem the other is on a wireless modem.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I do not remember but a couple of weeks ago. This problem is with a new hook up

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No did not know that it existed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It is an older Kindle white page I believe it is called

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

When you try to connect to WiFi do you get any error message?