E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My new kindle3 wont accept my password. my kindle 2 has been…

Customer Question
My new kindle3...

My new kindle3 wont accept my password. my kindle 2 has been working foryears until its demise two weeks ago . my wifi is the same and my password ***** ***** same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The new kindle 3 wont accept my password ***** had been the same on kindle 2 for years until its demise twoo weeks ag.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert replied 7 months ago
Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please call 1(###) ###-####in order to verify your identity and add your new Kindle to your account.

Please rate me positively (3, 4 or 5 stars), that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money.

Thank you and have a Happy New Year

JOHN