E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am having a problem trying to sign in on my Kindle. A

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem trying to sign in on my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

A couple days ago. I get the screen on my kindle to sign in but I don't know what I am doing wrong

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I guessd not, since I don't know what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Is thsere a charge for this service

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which password ***** you need help with: Amazon account password, Wi-Fi password, or the Kindle is locked password?

I think the Amazon account. I started having problms wjen I changed credit card
Forget this call. I think you are tryingt milk your charges. TAking advanage of an old lady.

OK, best of luck to you.