E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Volume control does not work on tv-95rf listening system,

Customer Question
Volume control does not...

Volume control does not work on tv-95rf listening system

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Model TV-95RF

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TV-95RF? What have you tried so far?

This item was purchased for christmas. I done exactly what the diagram said

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you saying that you can't adjust the volume on the headphones themselves?
Or that they don't respond when you press the volume button on the tv remote?

volume on head plones

Thank you for conforming,

this is most likely a hardware defect,

please remove the batteries from the headset,

wait 5 minutes

replace them, then test again and let me know if it responds to the volume adjustments at that point.

Also just to note, the volume control is a rotary dial, it is not a slider switch. So if you were trying to use the switch, that is for a different function.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.