E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I for got my password or something is wrong because

Customer Question
I for got my...

I for got my password ***** something is wrong because everything i try is rejected how do ifix

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

It.s been at least 5 months, going to New Zealand and wanted to use it again

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is the make/model of your e-reader?