E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Forgot my passcode. Forgot my passcode. Forgot my passcode.

Customer Question
Forgot my passcode Technician's...

Forgot my passcode

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Forgot my passcode

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Forgot my passcode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what you mean

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.