E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do i register my kindle ereader. I got it for Christmas.

Customer Question
How do i register...

How do i register my kindle ereader

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I got it for Christmas. I have tried using my wifi but it keeps telling me try again and finally I figured out that I would have to register it to put the wifi password ***** it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh, I have tried to register it myself but I don't think that I am following the directions completely even though I printed them out.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please send a response layer if you can. I'm very aggravated with everything right now. Is it possible for you to do that. Or could you leave a text and let me get back to you

Which model Kindle do you have?

I habe an 8th generation kindle ereader
Every time I put the password (s) in, it comes back as wrong password
I know that one of them is the right password ***** is on my wi fi
Please help

Are you having issues with the Wi-Fi password ***** a different password?

Wi Fi password. The one that is on the back of my router (?)
Tried both passwords again and was sent
W/o Fi error
Do I have to reregister other devices? My husband used one of my other kindled and I don't want to reregister it.

What is the exact error message that you see?

TY for your help. I finally have it registered. Please refund my $5.00 to my acvount.