E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It went a few days ago and i have no idea how to get it

Customer Question
It went a few...

It went a few days ago and i have no idea how to get it back.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle 4.1.3.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

One wk. I do not know what to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not paying for advice.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.