E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Will not pick up any wireless signal verified signal with…

Customer Question
Will not pick up...

Will not pick up any wireless signal verified signal with computer

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle fire, how do I find more

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

3 years was connected yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I have a spectrum specialist here. we added a new network to see if we could get wireless.And when he came this morning I was connected

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Press and hold the power switch for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes black, then release.Then press the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own. Then try connecting to WiFi and sign in with your Amazon account info.