E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have to install FB and Instagram every time I want to use…

Customer Question
I have to install...

I have to install FB and Instagram every time I want to use it. It says something about the sun card I

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I just got it about 3 wks ago it says it is up to date

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I just load f2each time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 6 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
What is the model of your device?
Sxo34qt
Okay, thank you.
Try this on your Kindle Fire please.
From the home screen.
Tap on Apps.
Then tap on Store at the top right.
Then tap on search(magnifying glass) then type in Facebook. Then tap on Facebook and then tap on Get to install.
Did that work for you?