E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have forgotten my amazon kindle account details, I want to…

Customer Question
Hi I have forgotten...

Hi I have forgotten my amazon kindle account details, I want to update the information on the account, but I can not remember the email address I used to create this account?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Found the email address it is***@******.*** but I dont use that email anymore, my new email is***@******.*** , I have gone into the settings to log into the account but the say they will send a the password ***** that email, I do not have access to it anymore

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes my screen broke, so I want to know if there is anything I can do about that? Can I get a new screen?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Did you receive the questions?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to use the original account details to access the account, then you can update your email address within the Amazon account settings.

Reply back and let me know if you run into any difficulty?

I can use the original email address, but the problem is the password, the option to send a new password ***** that email address will not help as that email do not exits anymore we have change to a different service provider years ago and never change the amazon kindle account to the new email.

You can reset the password ***** the original email address at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201945330

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------