E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have new Kindle want to re start using it. also move books…

Customer Question
Have new Kindle want...

Have new Kindle want to re start using it . also move books from old one to new one , Having trouble with pass word . How do I over come this

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

This is new from Christmas . cant remember password ***** unable to get very far . Had my old kindle for long time so it should not be to hard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how do I get books from old kindle to new one alsu how do I get pass not knowing my pass word

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Ok, then the first step will be to attempt to recover that account by resetting the password:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201945330Then you can register the new Kindle to the same account. --------------------Happy New Year!Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.Pete.--------------------