E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need to unlock my password on my Kindle I prefer not to…

Customer Question
I need to unlock...

I need to unlock my password ***** my Kindle I prefer not to have one it is not necessary I have tried for sometime to cancel it with no success

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

About three months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes but I'm not sure what to go into

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

can you please help me cancel my password ***** unlock my kindle Thanks
I don't want to pay $28 to cancel my password ***** you are unable to help me online I will just have to keep using it. Thanks

This is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?

No thanks