E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I received this kindle as a gift from a cousin, another

Customer Question
I received this kindle...

I received this kindle as a gift from a cousin, another cousin put 25.00 on it. Now I am down to .73 and how do I know how to find out what my code is.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

It is fully charged as of today.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No, is that the button on the bottom ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used the button. What does that do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.