E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I did something one day when I picked it up, touched it in a…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I did...

Second opinion] I did something one day when I picked it up, touched it in a way that changed the format. There are little green boxes around everything and I have to double tap to navigate to different screens, won't let me get to where I need to go and it is talking to me.....It's a Fire, 8 I think.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Fire, 8 I think, can't get to the settings button to find out for sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I Iv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried to just get into settings, see what I did to create this mess....it won't let me get to where I need to go. I have to tap on an app or navigation button, a green box then surrounds it and I have to tap twice to get it to function.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I called Amazon, he was able to access the screen and fix the problem. Thank you so much for getting back with me.