E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Is amazon the only place I can purchase books for my kindle?

Customer Question
Is amazon the only...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Signed in to amazon. Purchased 3 books

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It seems limited in what it shows and shows several of the same author

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.