E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I recently sent a Christmas gift that consisted of 3

Customer Question
I recently sent a...

I recently sent a Christmas gift that consisted of 3 consecutive months of gifts, commencing in 1/18.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I am checking on an order from Amazon,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I would like and answer to my question.Donald W. Michielli, Ph.D.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.