E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I charged my Nook and there is a message "Your Nook has

Customer Question
I charged my Nook...

I charged my Nook and there is a message "Your Nook has turned off to conserve power.Press button on top to power it up. I press but nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

How would I know that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I haven't used it in awhile. I charged it for several hours..still the same message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. I would like help in turning it on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I cancelled my subscription to JustAnswer and I should not be charged anything! I fixed the Nook myself! Please let me know that the charge to my account has been removed!!!!!!