E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The trending information does not appear on my new kindle. I…

Customer Question
The trending information does...

The trending information does not appear on my new kindle.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just realized it now. I searched under Trending. Forgive me O am not very computer literate. I also looked under systems assist.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure me contacts are here. The contact section is empty. My daughter have my new kindle to me and set it up. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.