E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Open legitimate site (www.trackwrestling.com) on my Nook.

Customer Question
Open legitimate site (www.trackwrestling.com)...

Open legitimate site (www.trackwrestling.com) on my Nook. Now have permanent text box from this site overlaying screen and cannot remove. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Was gift long time ago....not finding anything on what documentation I have. Assume all Nooks are from Barnes and NOble? Where can I find this info on device?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Barnes and Noble e-reader? What have you tried so far?

This happened yesterday. It has apparently locked my internet access and haven't been able to try anything really.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

If there is an add'l chg beyond the $5, then no...I'll pursue other options. Otherwise, yes.