E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How in the world can I update my kindle apps/license? About…

Customer Question
How in the world...

How in the world can I update my kindle apps/license? About ready to throw my kindle into the wood stove. I live in the boonies and this is my only outlet, especially during the winter

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It just started today when I wanted to play jewel quest. I believe I accidently went to a download site, Chrome and realize that isn't what I needed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Why is it so difficult to find a site to update the kindle? I'm finding sites for cell phones etc.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.