E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have forgotten my password to my kobo ereader, About six…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my kobo ereader

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kobo device?

About six months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No I haven't done that. Don't know how to do

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thank you
 replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you're unable to login to the Kobo e-reader account password ***** Kobo e-reader screenlock password?

No,I will wait for a text message
 replied 4 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to. Could you please tell me whether you're unable to login to the Kobo e-reader account password ***** Kobo e-reader screenlock password?

I have forgotten my password ***** I do not believe I am locked out
 replied 4 months ago

If you forgot your Kobo account password, you can reset it by following these steps.

1. Go to https://www.kobo.com
  2. Sign in to your account, depending on what you see:
    • Click Sign in.
    • Click the Menu icon(three line). Click Sign in.
  3. Click Forgot password?
  4. Enter the email address you used to create your Kobo account.
  5. Click Submit.

An email will be sent to you with a link that will allow you to create a new password.

Note: If you sign in to Kobo with your Rakuten ID, you can use your new password ***** you sign in with your Rakuten ID.

The password ***** email expires after five hours to make it more secure. If you don’t use the email to reset your password ***** five hours, you will have to start over. If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

I still haven't received an answer to my question and you have my credit card number. I am beginning to think that this is a scam. Last person to text me was called Andy
I am still waiting!!!??
 replied 4 months ago

I am one of the experts from justanswer. You can visit to http://www.justanswer.com and I already provided basic steps for your issue. If you haven't received. I can send you again: Go to https://www.kobo.com

1. Sign in to your account, depending on what you see:
    • Click Sign in.
  2. Click Forgot password?
  3. Enter the email address you used to create your Kobo account.
  4. Click Submit.

Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan