E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle Fire's battery has gone south. Do you replace

Customer Question
My Kindle Fire's battery...

My Kindle Fire's battery has gone south. Do you replace thesebatteries, and if so how much?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

I guess two to three years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Tried chaging it, and with no success. Before I lost all power, the battery drained extremely quickly for several charging session .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think o. Thanx for asking, and Happy New Year!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My current land line phone # is(###) ###-####
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can get a battery replacement kit to replace the battery yourself:

http://www.newpower99.com/Amazon_Kindle_Fire_Battery_Replacement_Kit_p/amazon%20kindle%20fire.htm

Or you can return the device to Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201014520

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------