E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

Trying to buy books, will not let me. It is a 3 year old…

Customer Question
Trying to buy books...

Trying to buy books, will not let me

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It is a 3 year old kindle fire

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

About 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Going to amazon on line. wanted me to select a different card (visa) so did and was able to purchase book. Second and third time would not let me purchase

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: E-Readers
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you checked that your payment information is up to date and that the address held with your bank or credit card company matches exactly that address held by Amazon?

To view or edit your 1-Click payment method:

1. Go to https://www.amazon.com/mycd
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Engineer