E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The Kindle said that there was a problem with my account for…

Customer Question
The Kindle said that...

The Kindle said that there was a problem with my account for a book I bought a while back....Origin by ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

This was the first time I got the notice...the book was downloaded to my kindle as have other books since then

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No...I want to buy..and have bought a couple of other books...just want to get the problem taken care of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.