E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just bought my nook to replace one I left on an airplane.

Customer Question
I just bought my...

I just bought my nook to replace one I left on an airplane. The seller told me

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

That I could call and you could block any new sales on my old one. It is a glow light 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I left it on the plane on Dec 2. I have not had notices of any activity but I just want to make sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.