E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My visa card was being compromised so I had to cancel it.

Customer Question
My visa card was...

My visa card was being compromised so I had to cancel it . I've now got a new number on my visa and wish to let amazon know so I cah continue to buy books

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

A kindle paperwhite fifth edition

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

A couple of weeks . I now want to get back on Amazon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).
You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570