E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

New e-reader and trying to get started. It is not in english…

Customer Question
New e-reader and trying...

New e-reader and trying to get started. It is not in english and I can't figure out how to change it to english so I can start set up.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It started this way. I have never been able to get to something I can understand.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get this thing doing english. I can't understand the language that is displayed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 7 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you see three horizontal lines on the top right of the screen?

no

Please go to this link to see the picture of the Kindle screen: Kindle Screen

In the above image do you see three lines below the time?

This is a new Kindle. I am just going to call Amazon and have them own this problem. Thanks for trying to help.

In that case, you will see three dots.

Do you see three dots on your home screen?