E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Downloaded latest itune upgrade & lost kindle on this

Customer Question
Downloaded latest itune upgrade...

Downloaded latest itune upgrade & lost kindle on this computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Tried all icons & files

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.