E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I get a message "network disconnected". I don't know why. I…

Customer Question
I get a message...

I get a message "network disconnected". I don't know why

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

I don't understand your question

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Not that I am aware of. I have had no problems and have not gone on amazon for a few days and now I can't get anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is this on a kindle?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.