E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
O'Donnell and my Kindle keeps showing unexpected error and
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
Hi! My name is*****'Donnell and my Kindle keeps showing unexpected error and disconnecting me from books I am reading. I thought it was because I had too many books, so, I put a lot out on the Cloud, … read more
I updated my IPad and now can't get any of the many Kindle
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I updated my IPad and now can't get any of the many Kindle books I have downloaded. What can I do? … read more
My kindle states that I am not connected to the internet and
Josh, It Support Specialist
My kindle states that I am not connected to the internet and it won't accept … read more
I have a kindle fire and have bought a new amazon fire and
Richard, IT Manager
I have a kindle fire and have bought a new amazon fire and need to know how to change information from the kindle fire to the amazon fire, … read more
On July 17 I downloaded the book...Escape but only tried to
Pete, Senior Engineer
On July 17 I downloaded the book...Escape but only tried to open it yesterday and the message posted was that there was an error. … read more
The battery is gone in my old kindle. I am trying to
Josh, It Support Specialist
The battery is gone in my old kindle. I am trying to register my new one and transfer the books from the old to the new … read more
Have an acount with books in it. need to find out why one is
Richard, IT Manager
have an acount with books in it. need to find out why one is missing with books … read more
I don't have an ereader question, my amazon prime is NOT
Steve G., Engineer
I don't have an ereader question, my amazon prime is NOT working since last night everything says try again later over and over. I don't know how I got to ereader, I am sorry may have hit a button acc… read more
I cannot download books or convert samples to books - have
Nathan, Technician
Hi - I cannot download books or convert samples to books - have turned kindle paperwhite off and on etc - troubleshooting steps advise to disconnect device from wireless network how do I do this pleas… read more
I am trying to send a www message to Kindle, including my
Richard, IT Manager
I am trying to send a www message to Kindle, including my AMAZON email address and password. It is not accepting my AMAZON password.Can you help? … read more
I just updated my Kindle which had not been used in a while
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I just updated my Kindle which had not been used in a while and after two days I reset the device. It is connected to Wifi, however when it asks me to register if states not email and passwork on any … read more
I have just changed from a dartybox to a bbox and 't know my
Richard, IT Manager
I have just changed from a dartybox to a bbox and don't know my password ***** i can't get back to wifi … read more
I am a Prime member. I have purchased, received and installed
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I am a Prime member. I have purchased, received and installed a Fire Stick. My husband and I have gone through the "getting started". We still do not understand why movies that are supposed to be free… read more
No wi-fi networks were found.. Any luck out there?It now
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
no wi-fi networks were found.. Any luck out there?It now says please connect wirelessly to download the latest special ofers. Why am I not connected?… read more
I cant remember my wi-fi-password XXXXX order to order books
Steve G., Engineer
I can't remember my wi-fi-password XXXXX order to order books from Amazon using my Kindle. My router is a Cisco, linksys 1000. I think the network I'm trying to access is USER-HP_Network because it co… read more
I have been given a present of a kindle but am having difficulty
Steve G., Engineer
I have been given a present of a kindle but am having difficulty in registering. I do have an amazon account as I have ordered items from amazon.co.uk but was not aware that this included a password. … read more
I am having difficulty receiving my orders, and also moving
Mike, Technician
I am having difficulty receiving my orders, and also moving a book from archived items to the Home page. The orders that I did not receive were made on March 4. I received an email that they had been … read more
Something has suddenly gone wrong with my Kindle. The Screensaver
Mike, Technician
Something has suddenly gone wrong with my Kindle. The Screensaver pictures have vanished, and the only thing I can get on the screen are the "Home" and "Menu" pages - when I try to get on to any of th… read more