E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I’m trying to register my kindle and every time I try to…

Customer Question
I’m trying to register...

I’m trying to register my kindle and every time I try to sign into my wifi it says invalid certificate experimental web browser is unable to establish a secure connection?????

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just today it’s a new reader which I am trying to register

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I don’t need your help and I didn’t realise when I asked for help from Amazon that it was going to cost me $50 it just said refundable $5deposit so I no longer want to be part of just answer and would like my Visa card refunded ASAP please