E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle is stating that books I have downloaded have been…

Customer Question
My kindle is stating...

My kindle is stating that books I have downloaded have been removed..

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No, let me try that ...screen has gone white..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

A statement stating I must be connected wireless has been popping up but settings show I am connected to my wi fi

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

It is working again. Thank you...Do I get the 5.00 dollars refunded to my credit card?
It is working again Thank you..Do I get the $5 charge refunded to my credit card?

No, this is a paid service; not a free service.

The $5 is my only charge, Right? I do not want any membership trial or not..can you please confirm I do not have anything else..

No, our services are not $5.

The payment process is explained to you when you ask the question about the $5 deposit and full value charged when we reply back.

I did not receive any information re. further charges...how much are they?

Every customer is walked through the same process.

I do not have access to that information. You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician