E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't get on to the internet most likely because I typed…

Customer Question
I can't get on...

I can't get on to the internet most likely because I typed in the wrong internet user......should have used my nook tablet password?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

At the Nookstore.. My last Nook died so I got a new Nook and was signed in at the store with their internet

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Do I need to go to Barnes and Noble to do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?

When I try to get on the internet I click on "macheath". Under macheath is days Authentication problem after it says connect WPA/WPA2PSK

Yes, that is your Wi-Fi password.

Do you know that password?

My password ***** purchasing books, etc on my nook is "1anniereader"

Do you know the Wi-Fi password?

It is Mach3Ath
or Macheath. I am technophobe as you can tell

Do you know the Wi-Fi password?