E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It won't let me shop for apps. Nook color. I haven't used it…

Customer Question
It won't let me...

It won't let me shop for apps

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Nook color

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I haven't used it in a while and now it won't let me. It used to Durning it off and back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to get google play store but cant

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?