E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need help installing 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 on my 5th gen kindle.

Customer Question
I need help installing...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Can you call me at 1=204(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think we are good

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.