E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot open my kindle because I lost my pin number. Over a…

Customer Question
I cannot open my...

I cannot open my kindle because I lost my pin number

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Over a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I have no idea what that is

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so and thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the model name of Kindle that you are using?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

HI JASON..............IM GETTING HELP FROM A FRIEND OF A FRIEND.......... THANKS, BILL

I am happy to hear that you are getting help. Do you wish for me to close this task or do you want me to keep it open just in case you need help after the fact?

- Jason