E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I don't remember my kindle password. 3 years ago. How do i…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my kindle password

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No. how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes...i have e reader books on my computer but they do not appear on my iPad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Which model kindle do you have?Paperwhite, Fire, Keyboard, etc...