E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How to remove books from my kindle library. Have tried

Customer Question
How to remove books...

How to remove books from my kindle library

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Have tried nothing Want to remove books

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you just want to remove the books I am no longer interested in reading

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model Kindle do you have?

not sure
dont want to call

Are you trying to delete them from your Amazon account?

no just the books i have read

Yes, are you trying to delete the books that you read from your Amazon account?

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/mycd

Sign into your account

From Your Content, change the Show drop-down menu to the appropriate category, if needed.

Select the title(s) that you want to delete, and then select Delete.

To confirm, select Yes, delete permanently.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

After the restart, the book should disappear.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!