E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I try to register it, it says it cant connect.

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to register it, it says it cant connect

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Windstream

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried to register it, through settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 6 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the E-reader?

I have already found out how to do it.
 replied 6 months ago

Thank you so much for updating the status and I am glad to hear that. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you. Is there anything else I may assist you today?