E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I try to purchase a title and it doesn't appear on my home.

Customer Question
I try to purchase...

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Recently in the past month. I have changed charge cards recently but my Amazon purchases still.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't add anything else.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!