E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have 2 kindle .got for christmas. set up mine. was ok set…

Customer Question
I have 2 kindle...

I have 2 kindle .got for christmas. set up mine. was ok set up husbands and message read my 2nd device. tried to set again so would be his device but no success then discovered my kindle had frozen on page reading all-new kindle gear gift bundles. so here i am 2 devices i frozen up and other not set up. HELP me i am not a tech person

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

Not charged just opened package and started

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Not for a minute

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want the devices set up and working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

held down nothing changed

The Kindles are still frozen?