E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a very old amazonkindle. I have bought several years…

Customer Question
Hello, good morning. I...

Hello, good morning. I have a very old amazonkindle. I have bought several years ago and it is still pretty new since I have not used a lot lately. I connected it to a power source since it was out of battery but no message of charging appeared. I have tried different plugs but not worked and even used my laptop as source of power. There is any place in Montreal that I could go to have a personal check on my device? Thanks, Paula

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your laptop from a different power source?

As I have written before, the answer is yes.

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your laptop, or an aftermarket charger?

Same charger

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I have tried to press the power button for a few seconds to see if it refreshes but nothing happened.
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help with my question.
Uaw! This is a scam! 5$ was for what exactly?
I want my money back. You have not done anything and want that I pay more 27$. It is crazy!