E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have not used my Kindle for a time. Had 2 major surgeries,

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my Kindle for a long time. Had 2 major surgeries, Now I am ready to start reading again, my Kindle is trying to tell that it need to be charged. how do I go about doing that.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Actually nothing. Don't where to begin

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Every thing I need to sTART READING AGAIN

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Do you have the charging cable for your Kindle?